Friday, April 25, 2008

Getting Fit...



I used to be in good physical shape. Actually, I used to be in great shape and could run and not get tired. But, then I got out of the Army (1999) and it all went to pot. So, 9 years later, I am embarking on a journey of mythical proportions as I seek to recapture the fitness of my youth... well, when I was younger.

I was inspired by my friend Will that is also seeking to regain his military form. He started training and even started a blog to chart his ups, downs, and HOOAHS! over at Help Will Train. Because of him, I am also charting my journey to fitness at a new blog over at:

Gotta' Get Fit to Keep Coming Alive

So, I'm off and running! But I warn you, this new blog will be really, really, really, really boring...



1 comment:

Andy said...

Okay, I returned from vacation and found myself 7 lbs heavier than when I last weighed myself a couple of months ago.

While I won't track stuff on a separate blog, I will be inspired by 2 blog brothers working out and eating less...