Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I just realized it has been two weeks since I last posted. The funny thing is that the last thing I wrote about was how I almost burned down the house. Since then, I've received a ton of emails asking me if everything is OK and not smoldering in the ashes. Good news is, me and the family are doing fine and I haven't burned down the house... or even come close to it...yet.

I've been really swamped lately at work and I've been busy with my new running schedule that I have enacted. I try to run every other day and I usually spend about an hour "out and about". I've written about my new fitness obsession on my my other blog and I really have no excuse for not writing here.

This weekend, soccer season comes to a close and we start looking forward to a couple of vacations we have planned for this summer. Also, I've been filling my calender with upcoming golf tournaments. Can't wait to get out and swing the sticks. This summer should be a great one!!!

1 comment:

Roseuvsharon said...

My excuse - injuring my arm. I never knew it was possible until this past month that someone could knock their elbow against a door jam and be in pain for weeks. I guess I'm just one in a million. Having spent the last few weeks in such pain, I almost wish I had nearly burned down the house as you talked about. At least it would be over by now.